Thursday, January 29, 2009

Six Arms Pub


Last night we grabbed a casual meal at the Six Arms Pub (still in Capitol Hill but just at the border of downtown). The Six Arms is a great space, with an eclectic sense of decor and a solid list of home-brewed ales. Apparently they make over 200 different ales per year. Of last night’s trials we liked the India Pale Ale the best. They are also known for their raspberry tinged, Ruby -which I have yet to taste. We had quesadillas and chicken wings with our beer. I probably should have known better than to order wings. Having been spoiled with Buffalo/Niagara style wings my whole life, wings elsewhere never seem to measure up to my expectations. I guess I am a bit of a chicken wing snob. If one can be a "snob" about bar food, that is...

No comments: